ABOUT AUTOMATIC GEARBOX REPAIRS
- Most advanced Automatic Remanufacture Facility in the Southern Hemisphere
- CVT, DSG and DCT Specialists
- All models are available on exchange
- Our Automatic Division is approved by the leading OE remanufactures’s
- Unlimited Mileage Warranty on Automatic Gearbox Repairs
- 400 Automatic Gearbox Exchange Units Nationwide
- 48 Hour Turnaround Time on Automatic Gearbox Repairs
- Full Drive train Assessment on Automatic Gearbox Repairs
- We can repair your gearbox for cheaper than you can buy the parts
An automatic transmission seems pretty simple; after all, you just put it in Drive and go. But as with most things automotive, a lot of complexity goes into making it look easy.
The engine contains a heavy central crankshaft cylinder that spins, which provides the power to turn the wheels. “Engine speed” is how fast the crankshaft spins, measured in revolutions per minute or “rpm.” Most engines make the majority of their power within a relatively narrow range of speeds, but driving the vehicle requires a wider range. The transmission is the vital link, increasing torque to accelerate away from a stop, or preventing the engine from working too hard at highway speeds.